Getting involved can also be an enjoyable and fulfilling experience, with many rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to make new friends that share a common goal of making it a better place for the animals that give us so much. We have a program or task that can fit any schedule, be it one hour a week or much more. The HSoMC needs whatever time and skills you are able to contribute.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Pet Foster Caregiver for dogs, cats and small animals such as rabbits etc.
- Screening: Potential Adopters and Foster Caregivers
- Fundraising: Develop/organize fundraising events
- Education: We are developing programs that will require responsible people that may have experience in the classroom, or have good public speaking skills.
- Administrative (letters, word processing, etc.)
- Desktop Publishing (flyers, newsletters, graphics, etc.)
- Create crafts, etc. that can raise money at fundraisers
- Grant research and/or writing
- Walking Dogs/Socializing Cats
- Events (fundraising, expo, raffles, adoption events,parades)